Files & Film 2020 – 7th Annual Juried Photographic Art Show
PO Box 20082
St. Petersburg, FL 33742-0082
Contact Email: email@example.com
Call Type: Photography
Entry Deadline: 3/8/20
Images – Minimum: 5, Maximum: 10
Total Media – Minimum: 5, Maximum: 10
DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED ONE WEEK!
$35 for up to 5 entries
$5 each for up to 5 additional entries
Limit – 10 entries
TO SEND LESS THAN THE MINIMUM OF 5 IMAGES, SIMPLY SUBMIT WHITE BLANK IMAGES. BLANK IMAGES WILL BE REMOVED FROM JURY. Sorry for the inconvenience. Cafe is working on changing this feature in their system.
1. FLORIDA ARTISTS. Files & Film 2019 is limited to residents of Florida. Artists will be required to upload proof of residence. Artists previously exhibited by Files & Film are exempt from this requirement.
2. ORIGINALITY. Images must be 100% by the artist. If any element of unoriginal photography is discovered – the artist is disqualified.
3. DATE created. Please no images created prior to January 1, 2018. We are excited to have an exhibition representing the NEW or RECENT work of artists and photographers in the area.
4. SIZE LIMIT is 6 feet on the long. Gallery space is limited – if your oversized art is not made yet and you are flexible on your size please note ‘flexible size’ in the description. Oversized art must follow the same quality guidelines.
***Please use overall size including mat and frame in your image description.
5. DESCRIPTION. Please give a detailed short description of your format/medium and known presentation details in the description of your images. For example: digital macro photography on wood panel resined, Polaroid matted framed, Digital Photography fine art print matted framed, mixed media (digital print transfer) on canvas, daguerreotype framed, cell phone image matted framed, 4 x 5 film to silver gelatin (self darkroom) matted framed, 35 mm to C print framed, photo prints collaged on canvas with medium coating, mixed media found objects with fine art print on wood panel, ect.
6. FOR SALE. All artwork exhibited must be for sale. Commission to The Studio@620 Gallery is 40%.
7. Final Selection. Images selected are the final decision. Files & Film will not accept other art at drop off.
INSTALLATION, 2D and 3D SCULPTURE, MOTION ART? Files & Film is very interested in receiving submissions to add to the 2020 photography exhibit at The Studio@620. Please visit here for more info.
Submission Deadline: March 1
Artist List Announcement and Email Notifications: +/- March 25th
Drop Off: Sunday April 26th times TBD, Monday April 27th times TBD
Art Shipping Sent By Deadline: Friday April 17th
Opening: May 2nd, The Studio@620, St. Pete
Pick up starts May 28th, required by May 30th
JURORS – learn more CLICK HERE
Katherine Pill, Danny Olda, & Chad Mize
Best of Show – $400
Juror’s Choice (3) – $200
People’s Choice – $100
3 Awards of Excellence
3 Awards of Distinction
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS